Thursday, November 5, 2009

Long time no Post :D

Heya guys!!
Omg I haven't posted in foreverrr ):
Sorry about that lol
Umm yea so this is going to be a really long update ha.
So if you haven't already I want you too go sub to my new makeup account MakeupwithJess
http://www.youtube.com/makeupwithjess
That is the link!
I do all my makeup stuff on there now.
I reached 1000 subs on jessicagreim12 OMG thank you so much!
Well 1100 now lol but still thank you so much!
I wouldn't be anywhere with out you guys obviously.
Yea..... Twitter is getting amazingly fun i guess lol.
I might have a haul coming up soon.
Maybe with a little MAC ?
YEA!
lol can't wait!
I am getting a new camera realllllly soon I promise!
I can't wait.
So long update short lol!

Love you guys

-Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you want to see on my channel??