Thursday, August 27, 2009

Dermatoligists.

Hey guys!!
Its been a while!
I totally forgot about my blog for a while! I came to check it, and I have 12 followers!!!
Thank you guys sooooooo much for that! Thats amazing! And i also want to encourage you guys to leave comments anytime! I love hearing from you guys!
So yea!
Tomorrow I have an appointment with the Dermatolagists (Idk if thats how you spell it) but oh well. So I have to miss the first four hours of school. But those hours are my least faves so what ever! haha! So yea this was just a quick update that you guys deserve! Oh and btw I have 796 subs on youtube! Thank you soooooo much thats amazing! www.youtube.com/jessicagreim12 go sub!! Thanks so much guys!

<3>

1 comment:

  1. :) i have to go to the dermatolagist all the time, due to an infection on my knee. me and the doctor are great friends! haha jkjk anyway, congratz on everything

    ReplyDelete

What do you want to see on my channel??