Sunday, August 16, 2009

Schooooooooool and updattteee

Hey guys!!!
So I just wanted to give you guys a quick update on whats going on in like the next 2 weeks!
Well first I wanted to start out with the orthadonists! I go tomorrow! I won't get my braces tomorrow but soon. Tomorrow I think they're just gonna examine and stuff. But who knows ha. Wednesday I start school, pretty cool! Also tomorrow I have my orientation. And getting school supplies. So yup.... really small update!

ILY GUYS,
Jessica<3

3 comments:

  1. Ooh today is your first day of school! I hope it went/is going well. :) How did the orthodontist go? Hope everything is well!
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. school is such a blower, like really.

    I am hosting a contest!!!! Check it out

    I am now following you, subscribe and follow me. :)

    http://jblovly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

What do you want to see on my channel??