Saturday, August 29, 2009

Updatee (: Once again!

Hey everyone!
Like the new text color? Ehh its something diff (:
So yea this is just a quick update!
So have any of you heard of Katie and My webshow thingy?
Well if not its called LacyMallory.
Look us up and sub!
Well anyways, if you are subbed then this is for you. We want to apoligize for not making any new episodes in a while! Actually theres a new episode coming tomorrow! Eek! So happy! And we want to thank you guys so much for getting 70 subs! Thats incredible!
Ok so update number two, is my new session on youtube!!! Its a music video section! I'm so happy that I finally have the oppertunity to do this! I want to give my mom credit for buying the things I needed for this to be possible! Thats so nice of her and shes the best! So yea!
Well Yea thats really allll!
ILY ALL,

Jessica<3

1 comment:

  1. what did your mom get you? haha great!! i'm excited :) and great 70 subzz!

    ReplyDelete

What do you want to see on my channel??